Building Capacity for Arts and Artists
BAAMBIZ provides the internal fundraising and program development capacity to BAAM. However, BAAMBIZ was also designed to perform fundraising functions externally, in a consulting capacity, for diverse community entities and initiatives. BAAMBIZ works intentionally towards establishing funding equity for diverse project leaders and entities that are resource-starved and hampered in availing themselves of service enhancement opportunities due to a lack of fundraising expertise.
BAAMBIZ current practice includes:
- Concept, program and proposal development
- Grant research and prospecting, including eligibility, guidelines and scheduling
- Grant proposal and application preparation, supporting documentation collection and submission
- Proposal reporting on goals, activities, outputs and outcomes
- Grant compliance assurance: financial, logistic, and programmatic
- Development of annual grants calendar, tracking of renewals, reports and reapplications
- Program communications, documentation and information storage systems
- Development of future sustainability plans and activities
- Relationship building, networking and stakeholder engagement
If you are an artist of organizational member with an idea for arts education and engagement, we can work with you to secure funding to maximize your impact. If you take the time to fill out the following form, we’ll make the time to discuss your ideas.
Thank you for your interest in working with BAAMBIZ. We’ll be in touch within 5 business days.